Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you still be friends with your ex?

I'm not sure if i'm considered a friend of my ex. We were together for 1 year plus and broke up about 1 mth ago. Initially we kept in contact but everything just stops. I still text him whenever I'm sick and whenever I'm upset. He will reply immediately asking about how I feel. Is he showing his concern as a friend or is there something more to it?





I asked him yesterday whether we are still friends. He said ';yah, I think so.';How do you still be friends with your ex?
If you guys were together for a year then there probally is feelings there and thats why he is concerned with you conditions and text u right back. if he said that you guys was still friends then you are,... maybe u guys just needed some space and you will be back together in the future!How do you still be friends with your ex?
If your relationship had a really strong 'friendship' to begin with then that's the foundation of what you have now. You are both very lucky to have each other. I always like to remain friends with men I date, if we truly care about each other but just don't want the 'relationship' part of it. Hold on tight - good friends are hard to come by.
Its hard to let go of exes. There is no reason to be friends with the opposite sexes unless they are gay. You need time to get over him as well he does. Maybe you can be friends later on a couple of months down the line
It seems to me that that would be the FIRST thing that you would say!
wow we are both living the same life! Right now me ex an I agreed to be friends because were friends first, but it's weird. When he calls, text, or sees me I often wonder if it's the friend side or the ex boyfriend side doing this~ It's hard. It all depends on how long you guys have been broken up! We just broke a few days ago. If you guys are fresh from a break up then wait awhile, if not then assume everything is out friendship until he guides you different~

No comments:

Post a Comment