Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it ever ok to be friends with your ex's friends?

Or even just talk to them? I dated this guy for a little over two months, at which point, I could tell that we both were starting to have feelings for each other, but he pulled away. He stopped calling and when I called him two months later was very detached and aloof. I think that's just how he gets. But anyway, I did hit it off with a couple of his friends. They're on MySpace. I'd like to maybe keep in touch with them, but I am afraid of him finding out and freaking out about it.Is it ever ok to be friends with your ex's friends?
well it is ok,but in ur case it is not ok. because one of his friends might tell him about the two of u getting together after him. ur ex might get mad at the both u and he might even hate u for life too.Is it ever ok to be friends with your ex's friends?
i used to live in a small town and you could nt get short term relationships in the way of who was friends with who
He has no right to freak out, he was the one that ran away, and there just friends. It is not his place, and if he does have a problem with it tell him to kiss yor foot.
i think it is ok





======================================鈥?br>

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:


http://www.**************/go3.php
He doesnt have control over his friends. If they want to be friends with you then you have every right to be friends with them. If he throws a fit let him, cause you only spent 2 months with him and he snubbed you. You didnt do anything wrong and your still not doing anything wrong by being friends with his friends.
i'm pretty much in this same situation. my boy friend and i just broke up after going out for 2 and a half years. and his friends pretty much turned into my friends. they shouldnt have to choose sides between you guys. and if he doesnt like it. he can get new friends and get over it. he doesnt control his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment