Monday, August 16, 2010

GUYS: if you wanted to stay friends with your ex-girlfriend, how often would you call her?

my ex-boyfriend calls me every two weeks to see how im doing...says he just wants to be friends. is that excessive and is he hiding feelings he still has?GUYS: if you wanted to stay friends with your ex-girlfriend, how often would you call her?
after i broke up with my girlfriend, i used to call her once every week, then once every two weeks, then once every three weeks, and slowly we just stopped talking to each other. i figured that would be the best thing since just talking to her would remind me of our past.GUYS: if you wanted to stay friends with your ex-girlfriend, how often would you call her?
He could be hiding feelings but you will never know until you ask. I would call as much as she lets me and what I mean by that is that if the conversations are good most of the time then I will call more often but if the conversations are mostly quiet then I will call every once in a while to show I'm alive.
Yes i think he is hiding feelings, but it may be just his personality, because some guys can still have feelings for the girl, but they may not call them at all. If I wanted to stay friends with a girl, i probably wouldnt call her at all. Maby like once a month at the most.
STALKER ALERT
once a week..maybe on a friday or the day you want to go out and do something.
whenever my girl make me mad
it really depends because i've dated girls, then broke up, but somehow remained really close. one of these girls i talk to every few days. it may be possible that he still has feelings, but who knows. maybe he really does cherish your friendship. a call once every two weeks doesn't seem so bad. if he says stuff like ';hey, let's hang out sometime'; or something similar all the time, then maybe he has feelings for sure...
once a week is fine.


every 2 weeks is more than acceptable.
every two weeks? no, you are listening to your ego too much
depends, if i were in another relationship, it would be very little so new gf didnt suspect i was still interested, but otherwise id call about as often as id call any other friend, best that my ex call me
if I have a girlfriend now. Never!


If I did not have a girlfriend now and still cared for her. maybe every 2 weeks just wanting to be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment