Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you stay friends with your ex?

ok me n my ex broke up on friday and we been together for a week. and now he told me that were just friends.. aint it gonna be hard to just be friends.. and yah we kissed already and his friends know.. but i still want him.. i want him back.. how can i stay friends with him, when i want him back as my bf? how do i get him back? and the day we broke up he kept staring at me and yah and i think i forced him 2 break up with me.. HELP!Would you stay friends with your ex?
It was only a week....I think you should stay friends. You could always try making him jealous and see if he comes back but don't be too clingy to him or you'll push him away.....make him want you back =PWould you stay friends with your ex?
if u really want to be friends with him, u need to have a cool off period of at least a month where u dont talk to each other. but u dont want that - u want him back. but if u try to get him back when he doesnt want to be with u, then u will only get hurt.
No. Move on..........

No comments:

Post a Comment