Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you ever be friends with your ex?

Knowing that he left you without any explanation, months later he calls you asking to see you once again, would you go? Lets say that you do. But then he calls you telling you how he misses you n **** how he “matured“, take you more “seriously” - yet, he doesn’t show up? And when you guys finally meet, he’s cold and tells you that he’s no longer into public affection but he has the guts to kiss you passionately during the movie anyways? A week later he calls you asking about the “future” then next thing you know he calls you once again, telling you that he’s “sorry” but it’s better for us to be friends???? HUH???? What?!?!? The only explanation he gave me was: I don’t feel the same way, it’s all because of you, I only missed you as a frd, plus it was your mistake that things ended the way they did… I’m never going to get over it! Why do I have to take all the blame? Just for hanging out with my frds at some public place when he told me not 2? It’s not like if I cheated on him! Or maybe I should have. Now that we’re “frds” he can’t accept the fact that I took it serious?





Therefore, my question is: Why would he still want to be my frd? What’s so good about it? What is he trying to get out of this? What game is he playing?Would you ever be friends with your ex?
No hell no. Are you kidding me? Would you really be ';friends'; with someone who treats you this way? Friends are friends for a reason. There is a mutual respect there and most friends have the ';you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours'; policy. This guy sounds like a tool. Actually, this guy sounds like he doesnt have many ';friends'; at all, and if he does, not very good ones... because if he did, he would know how to treat a human being.





You could do better than this. Friend or not. Move on. Let this one go.Would you ever be friends with your ex?
You care more about him than he cares about you and you are very 'handy' to have around, then to discard when he thinks he finds better. You are getting the run-around and you do not seem to realize it. He is afraid to make a committment that he cannot keep logically. Be careful of this man, he will break your heart many times.
OH YEAH I WOULD(AND AM) FRIENDS WITH MY EX. WE ARE VERY VERY VERY GOOD FRIEND WITH EACH OTHER AND THATS BECAUSE WE KNOW EACH OTHER SOO WELL CUZ WE USED TO BE 2GETHER FOR ABOUT A BIT OVER 5years SO WE ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING THAT THERE IS TO POSSIBLY KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER AND THATS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE GET ALONG SOO WELL WITH ONE ANOTHER STILL AFTER WE BROKE^ WITH EACH OTHER AFTER THE MANY YEARS BEING TOGETHER.SO TO ANSWER THE QUESTION YES I WOULD BE FRIENDS WITH MY EX(LIKE I AM).
No WAY
in any case, yes. if you've been dumped or if you dumped the guy, either ways things between you are over. so what the hell. being friends with him makes you a good person, proves you've moved on and can be civil.
It sounds like he was confused and wanted to know if he still had feelings for you. When he seen you, he realized he made a mistake. It is up to you on whether or not you want to be friends. The ball is in your court.
just leave this guy alone, stop answering his calls. the only friend this guy wants is a friend with benefits.
yes i would if they Brok up with me because it was not working but if they 2 timed me well that is a different scenario
No, I would never be friends with my ex. You have to think about why he became your ex. And then you don't want to upset your current mate, so to avoid all of that, sever ties and burn bridges once and for all.
NOPE NOT IN A ZILLION YRS=====HE CAN ROOT AROUND LIKE A SINGLE GUY AND STILL HAVE YOU ON THE SIDE.
Depends on what split us up...
Just getting to know you better maybe. Hey make things fun and do not worthy that much. Make relation happy, be it friendship or love.
Your love story is complicated and confusing.My opinion is don't befriend your ex after what he had done to you.
not if he dumped me. add catherineelainelynch@yahoo.com to your contacts list
I became friends with one of my ex's. I broke up with him cause I found out he was cheating on me cause I wouldn't have sex with him. And when I started dating my husband he gave me a really hard time telling me he only wanted me for sex and all that ****. Well he started causing problems between me and my husband so we're not friends now. He told me when I him I was getting married that I was throwing my life away. My advise to you... don't date friends... and don't be friends with an ex. It doesn't work out either way.
It sounds like he wants to use you...If he has someone else than he doesnt want anything to do with you and if he doesnt he wants to be more than friends...just leave him alone and dont be his friend...i had an ex that told me that he didnt want to settle down and then he ended up like getting with another girl while we were still together and wanting to settle with her...so i quit talking to him all together...and he still tried to pursue me after he had that other girl...i ignored it...then i just ran into him after a few years...and at first he acted like he just wanted to be my friend and i wouldnt even give into that and then after he saw me with one of his friends he tried pursuing me more and i ignored that too...then finally i gave in and i hung out with him like once a week for a few weeks and he would kiss me and stuff...but then the next week he had some other girl and completely blew me off...so i really dont think it ever changes...so i would just leave him alone and let him screw up himself...dont play a part in his games because thats what he wants
no way!
No, definitely not !
i dont know what ur question was but ur avatar looks alot like mine!! srry !!
he was seeing how far he could get even though you are not together and once he sees how easy you are when hes ready for soemthing new regardless of how he feels really about you he can call you and you will be there how nice is that?
no way

No comments:

Post a Comment