Friday, August 20, 2010

Friends with your ex? please help me?

Please help me, i dont know what to do anymore. I dated this girl for over a year,she is drop dead gorgeous i might add. We broke up about 6 months ago because i cheated on her, yes i know i am an idiot. it was teh biggest mistake of my life, i needed space and i got extremely drunk one night and made the wrong choice. i can never take it back, and she left me. Now, we stopped talking for these months because she wanted nothing to do with me, it killed me and i know i hurt her. But recently i see her around, she isnt dating anyone but yet i see how happy she seems. She never seems to be upset like me, and it seems like she is living her life which is good i want her to be happy. GIRLS, does she ever think of me? Do you think i cross her mind ever? is it even possible to be her friend? I want to be with her, i know i am supposed to marry her, i know for a fact..but i just want to talk to her, what do I do now? Any chances?Friends with your ex? please help me?
If that were my sister, I wouldn't want you anywhere around her. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. A guy who loves her and is supposed to marry her doesn't put himself in situations where he might cheat. If she is happy without you, leave her alone. I would not see a future with you.Friends with your ex? please help me?
Who will forgive what you have done???


Leave this girl in peace.


Try to find another girl and don't do the same mistake again.
give her all the time she needs if she cant live with out you she will come to you.
sure if you wanna be
  • TTDirectBuy
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment