Friday, August 20, 2010

Good or bad idea to be friends w/ your ex boyfriend (read on..)?

ok just a little backround info. this guy (nick m) heee was o/c my boyfriend. anddd welll he didnt talk to me for 5 weeks cuzz he got grounded (and he doesnt go to my school) . soo then i found out he never liked me and was just going out with me to get my bestfriend jealous... so o/c i was mad. soo i hated his guts..


he wanted to be friends i said yes. he still ignored me .. soo i hated him again.





NOW. he wants to be friends again. (btw hes going out with my best friend) soo ... i .. said ok. (probably not such a good idea) ... soo i guess we are friends again. but im not sure. he asked me if i wanted to be his friend i said yeah. soo... then he said he forgot why we started hating eachother. so im just thinking wtf!?!?! how could you forget. ( but i didnt actually say it like that) .. i just told him i didnt want to talk about it.





hes just like i remember. the nicest guy ever. then... hes not anymore. and hes just a lowlife and a pervert.





my head says : hes a jerk stay away.


and my heart says : who cares.





im soo confused. plz help!


TaylorGood or bad idea to be friends w/ your ex boyfriend (read on..)?
There is too much drama in this situation for you, and why stay in it when you dont have to? Wait at least 2 years if you really WANT to be friends with him? You could ask yourself now, but I think you answered your own question. There are people that you could be friends with that dont come with all this drama, and why he wants you to be around him and your best friend is strange.Good or bad idea to be friends w/ your ex boyfriend (read on..)?
STAY AWAY FROM HIM. I'M WARNING YOU. NOT SMART! And why would ur best friend go out with ur ex-boyfriend who used u to make ur friend jealous. that messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment