Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you feel if your ex's ex turned new gf starting hanging out with your friends?

In reality it has nothing to do with my ex, more than anything with my friends. I live overseas from where I used to live and so does my ex. He has a LD relationship with his ex before me who lives where I used to live. I am hurt that my friends back home now are becoming best friends with this girl even when he is not in the country. How would you feel? I feel betrayed because I would never hang out with a friends ex bf's new gf. I am loyal to all my friends. I know I can't say anything because I live far away but I feel they are becoming distant and the new gf is becoming a more frequent fixture. Would you be hurt?How would you feel if your ex's ex turned new gf starting hanging out with your friends?
If it bothers you that much, then get new friends.How would you feel if your ex's ex turned new gf starting hanging out with your friends?
it happens I guess. Its ok to feel the way you feel because those are your feelings and you cant help them. However you can't change the situation. So I would suggest trying not to dwell on it because that will drive you crazy. Please answer my question as it is killing me %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • sensitive skin
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment