Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HOw would you feel if one of your friends had sex with your ex boyfriend?

She told him to get over her and he saiid he didn't like her or want to be with her.HOw would you feel if one of your friends had sex with your ex boyfriend?
Wow... this is the scenario my best friend was recently in... She hasnt talked to either one really since then.HOw would you feel if one of your friends had sex with your ex boyfriend?
i would hate it cuz friends shouldnt do that to each other!!
i would disown her
Darn lucky he's an ex, that's how I'd feel. If I already broke up w/ him it don't matter. I would be there for that friend.
it depends if i still liked this guy then i would be really mad and upset and want to good reason why she did this. if she was a true friend she would know that best friends never sleep with their friends ex's is not fair. but if i was with someone else and i was happy and i was with this guy for a long time then i would be ok about it. but i would not do that to my friend as i know my mate has been there.
I would be VERY angry. I don't think I'd ever talk to that ';friend'; again.
Oh still though....your friends shouldn go near your exes. There are plenty of men in the world so unless hes your soulmate dont go there
why are you worrying about it? he is your EX
Carly, baby......I only had sex with a couple of your friends and I thought of you the whole time.........can you forgive me?
In my case it would mean an ex girlfriend look I wouldn't care she's my ex and that's my friend if they wanna do it let them just as long as they're not in the next bedroom making noises. Let them they deserve each other and I mean not in a nice way either.

No comments:

Post a Comment