Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it alright to be friends with your ex boyfriend little sister?

me and my ex boyfriend just broke up about a month ago and well me and his little was never cool when he and i was going out.so about after two the breakup she contacted me off of myspace at first it was just small talk and well now she wants to hang out and things of that nature i was wondering is this alright should i hang with her considering the fact that him and his sister really don't get along but yet every weekend they are going out and sometimes she wants to tag along with them but sometimes my ex boyfriend 's new girlfriend( my former and ex best friend) be going out with them .so i know things all seem awkward but what i want to know is this o.k to be Friends and hanging out with Your ex boyfriend sister


and if so how can i deal with the fact that 'm hanging with my ex boyfried and his new girlfriend mind you this is a girl that i was really cool with at one pointIs it alright to be friends with your ex boyfriend little sister?
Something like this happened to me. I had a boyfriend and we went through some things so we broke up. He had an older sister( only by 1 year) and she called me one night and asked if i wanted to hang out with her and her friends, (two of her friends were also my friends) so I said sure thanks.





So we started to hang out and I found that she is a really great friend. She asks me all the time if I want to hang out with her and her brother.





I never hang out with him, but if it is just her then i say sure.





It is okay to hang with your ex-boyfriends sister but i dont think it is smart to hang out with his sister and himself all together.





Although...one day his (new)girlfriend called me and asked to hang out. I said sure, cuz i was bored, and so now me, his sister, and his new girlfriend, are all best friends and we hang out a lot with each other.





Happy ending.





So yeah, it is okay to hang out with your ex boyfriends little sister.





Good luck dude. =)Is it alright to be friends with your ex boyfriend little sister?
Totally! Keep in mind that he's not in control of you. No one is but yourself.
well ya itz cool cuz u broke up with ur bf not dat girl!!!
hang out with her; hes not your mom where he says you cant hang out with this person or this person and dont pay attention to him like eye contact dont do that cause he'll think you still like him =)
i don't see why it be a problem for you to be friends with her , sure your not dating her brother anymore but there's no reason why you can't be friends with her anymore .

No comments:

Post a Comment