Monday, August 16, 2010

How do u trust your best friend around your man when all your ex best friends cheated with your man?

I have recently reunited with an old highschool friend of mine and it makes me nervous to have her around my man because of the fact that all my ex best friends always did me wrong and cheated with my man on me. He has cheated on me once before last summer and as far as I know he hasn't done it again since then and she hasn't given me any inclination to think that she would do something like that but i still don't think that i would be comfortable if say she called and said she needed a ride could my man give it to her or something like that.. I just don't know what to do because I don't want to lose her and I don't want to lose him. SHe I just trust them both until they give me a reason not to?How do u trust your best friend around your man when all your ex best friends cheated with your man?
well first of all


is she cheated with your man.


then thats not a best friend.


at all.


cause she has to respect your man.


if she was a best freind she wouldnt do that.


n your man should know better.


than not to do that.


n sometimes people change.


in my opinin


you should give her a chance


n if she blows it.


well don give her no more chance cause she mest up.


n your guy you need to tell him if he does that again


then that your not giving him no more chances.








what does your heart sayy


to do?How do u trust your best friend around your man when all your ex best friends cheated with your man?
Well this is the best I can give. It starts with him. Then you have to evaluate what it is you like about your friends. Are they friends because they are single and you hang out with them because you too are single and in that mentality? I will tell you this. I have had that friend before and they are not friends. However I have a trusting loving relationship that stoped that nonsense in its tracks! I was shocked and no longer friends with my best friend when my boyfriend told me how uncomfortable he was with my friends advances. That is love! Anything else is just dating casual.
You must realize that it is not fair to her if you don't trust her because of the others in your past. You need to try to trust her if she hasn't given you a reason yet. I wouldn't totally be watching over her shoulder consistently. Try and watch the situation between the two and watch how they interact with each other and see what happens. I was involved in one of those situations. My best friends husband made a move and I refused it , but I didn't refuse it enough. She was married to him for 6 yrs and before anything seemed to happen she was always worried that something was going to happen. She timed him on his trips of leaving to take me home, she wouldn't leave us in a room alone for a long period of time. Just watch and see what happens, you may not even have anything to worry about unless you let them both know that you are leary of trusting them.
Why would you want to keep a man that cheated on you? You will be forever insecure about bringing any friend around him. Keep your friends, ditch the cheater!
Let me guess your man was the person u lost your virginity to and you are in love with him, and you would do anything in the world to just have u and him together with nobody around, i say u should warn them both, lay down the rules. Say if i ever catch u with my man or vice versa, then your *** is mine, to the guy, thats the hardest part, if u value yourself enough leave the guy, if hes all you got and u can function without him and cant chance the world, then im sorry to say but im sure the painful cycle will continue until your dead
how do u trust ur best friend? dont.
you should not trust your man around your grils
trust yes but dont be made a fool of either.
The problem isn't with your ex friends....it's with your BOYFRIEND....he is the one you need to blame...he is in the relationship with you.....but you probably won't because stereotypically insecure girls will let a boy run all over them and even run the risk of getting an std before they'de ever break up with their ';MAN'; who is actually just a boy.
I think you have every reason to be worried, however, you need to just calm yourself down because you so far have no reason not to trust your friend, but your bf you do he cheated on you before and who says he wont do it again, but if you dont think he has done it since then, maybe it was just a one time mistake and you forgave him and now you must move on with that, you need to find a way to trust them, they will end up sometime being alone together, even if its just for a min when you go to the bathroom, you must trust them thats the only way it will all work out other wise you may lose both of them.
it's sad to say this but, in the world of today ';don't trust anyone!'; Many people will use ur kindness and don't mind hurting you. Don't take any chances especially people screwed u before.

No comments:

Post a Comment