Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys and Gals...how many of you will actually stay friends with your ex...?

Guys and Gals, if you stay in contact with your ex, is that because you are still interested in her/him for more that just friends or just as friends and that's it? and If you don't keep in contact with your ex, would it be because you still care about her/him and not being friends is better of or just because you don't care to even be friends to begin with?Guys and Gals...how many of you will actually stay friends with your ex...?
I have.





We're still great friends.Guys and Gals...how many of you will actually stay friends with your ex...?
Im friends with all of my X's except for 2 who were a complete waste of space. Im not interested in them at all in a sexual way, but we were friends at some point and talked to eachother about everything... why would I want to throw that away... Friends are hard to come by anyways. So My philosophy is WHY WOULDNT i be friends with them??
I still talk to my ex. We are always going to be friends. We both got married a month a part.
i'm friends with my ex husband - some people think i'm crazy, but it works for us - i would even fix him up if i found someone right for him.
Alright this boyfriend I used to have dumped me for another girl that was younger than me. I was mad at him for a while and we didn't speak to each other but now we are best friends cause he knows me soo well. I can't see wasting a good friendship just because you aren't actually dating.
I have remained friends with several of my exs. Just because you aren't a couple any more doesn't mean that you have to alienate yourself from the other person. I'm sure that you have friends in common and more than likely you have developed a relationship with his/her family. Just because you are friends doesn't mean that you have romantic feelings or desires for the other person. The choice is really up to both parties - some can handle it and some can't. I think the way the parties handle it depend on the level of maturity of each individual.
It just depends on what terms you parted on. Right now, I cannot be friends w/ my ex. I recently discovered that he was very manipulitive and lied about SO many things, and basically used me, to make himself look good, in front of our co-workers. He revealed some very personal information about our involvement, to other people.... A true ';friend'; wouldn't do that. So, I severed the friendship and I refuse to contact him in any way, for anything. Sometimes, it's just a healthier decision, to cut it off entirely...
Well i tried considering we have kids but it is not woring out to well
I am very good friends with two of my ex fiances. I think it is because we were such good friends before we started dating. We made a mutual decision to end the engagements and acted like adults. My 3rd and last ex fiance I want nothing to do with. When I told him I didn't want to marry him he threw a fit even though it was because of his behavior and I count my blessings everyday that I didn't go through with it.
i have been friends with both of my Ex one from high school and the other from college. and we still talk they were both at my 21st b-day party too. its kind of nice that we still talk.
I tried the whole friends thing with my ex and it was a total disaster. I ended up hating her worse than if we had just ended things and went our separate ways to begin with.
I keep in contact with my ex because she is my soulmate and my best friend and can't be here now for certain reasons. I'll always hope things change.
contact with an ex is useful for occasional sex...until you get a new stable bf or gf....forget the friendship shi*t!





if not..if there's no occasional sex.....useless...drop it..forget it...as it prevents you from going further in life...
Ask yourself why you parted the first time and you'll find your answer. I could stay friends with an ex if he lived a million miles away and I would never have to look at him
Nope.I am not.Dork.Geek.Pure stupidity in his head!!!!!!!!!!!!Oops,sorry,got too over-reacting about the fact that there is SOMEONE who I really don't want to see.Well,I am sure you guessed my answer I wont ever do something like that...and I am not...
Well, I think (if it is possible) to stay friends.


If you invest years into a relationship, and you love the person, when you break up, that love doesn't just disappear. It's kinda like the person died. At least if you have that person as your friend, they are still in your life, and you can still love them.
you will always have a place in your heart for him.i believe if you stay close friends then down the road it will be a bigggg problem with you new boyfriend or husband. i know
A good relationship is based on friendship. I would have wanted to stay friends with my ex, but he wasn't interested.


Over time you might end up drifting apart anyway, moving, meeting new friends, etc
My Highschool sweet heart is still a friend! He's even been my husband's Chiropractor!
I don't because they have all been assholes and i guess i was in a stupid phase when i agreed to go out with them, i believe in cleansing your life of drama and that is what an ex is

No comments:

Post a Comment