Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Friends with your ex?

So I kinda need help with a relationship problem...





I got really close to this girl, to the point where we spend every weekend together. At his point we are ';friends with benefits';, when she asked if we could be anything more I hesitated and said I didn't know, because she is still really close with her ex and they are best friends now, and they also spend a lot of time together . Every time I am in the same room with both of them, it seems that their is a tension between them, and then they will play fight or get really close..





I know I don't have the right to tell her to stop hanging out with her Ex, but I don't know how to handle the situation?


I want to date this girl but I'm not sure she is over her Ex...Friends with your ex?
Well...she was the one that asked if you both could be more...so I would say I think I would like that but I just want to make sure you are over your ex....I don't think she would want more with you if she still wanted more with her ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment