Monday, August 16, 2010

How to become friends with your ex gf?

I recently dump my ex gf because of lack of communication. she went through 9 days of not calling me. it drove me crazy and I had no way to tell her. so I dumped her through a text saying she deserves someone better then me and friend ship is avalible. she never text me back or pick up my calls. I text her the next day on were she wants us to be? I told her to text a simple no and I promise I will never get in contact with her again. Still no reply? what can I do?How to become friends with your ex gf?
you can't be friends with ur ex.....it doesnt work if the other person wants more than the other...........forget it. The only way that works out is if you don't have feelings for each other, then u can be friends,How to become friends with your ex gf?
just leave her alone. obviously she doesnt want to talk to you. and if she does, she will contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment