Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you be best friends with your ex girlfriend?

How do you like make your ex see you as one of there best friends? This is an ex where the friendship hasnt been quite right for a few months, so I basically wanna know how I can change that. do I just be like I was before we went out? by the way it was a long distance relationship, but now its just back to long distance friendship. we were able to see eachother when we went out. now I want her to be comfortable bout seeing me, now were not going out. she dumped me, for distance reasons, so we didn't fall out. thanks, oh were 17 years old and I live in Scotland and she lives in England.How do you be best friends with your ex girlfriend?
Yes. You can be friends with your ex. It just takes a level of maturity.


You have to step back, and pretty much start over again as friends.How do you be best friends with your ex girlfriend?
You don't. Unless you were married with kids attached, you are better not becoming friends. It would kill both your chances of moving onto someone else. Believe me, your new partners will not want you two being friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment