Monday, August 16, 2010

How to stay friends with your ex. we're 17. im SO HURT but he doesnt want to lose me so wants 2 b friends.

my new bf broke up with me yestrday ... we went out for a month but bonded alot! we were already planning christmas with our families. %26amp; he broke up with me out of the blue b/c he said that he is still really hurt by his ex %26amp; thought he could just jump into a new relationship right away but he couldnt and hes still in love with me %26amp; made himself sick b/c he didnt want to break up with me but he ';had'; to. he started crying when a mutual friend askd him about it...?!?!?! he said maybe we can be together again in the future but ';its hard to tell right now'; ... it was so out of the blue %26amp; not even his friends were expecting it b/c hours before then he was telling them how much he loves me %26amp; how amazing i am and always brags about me. im suspecting theres another reason, but why would he lie? his parents said theyd make us breakup if his grades dropd %26amp; progress reports came out yestrday... or our 1 month anniversary was yesterday... maybe he got scared? i want 2 get back 2gether. help!How to stay friends with your ex. we're 17. im SO HURT but he doesnt want to lose me so wants 2 b friends.
If you really like the guy, try and be friends with him.





If it really just ended because he got scared through his previous relationship, give him time, if it's meant to be, it will be.





Maybe his parents did make him break up with you, in which case he'll need your friendship more than anything.





Talk to him face to face and in private if you can, maybe then he'll tell you the exact reason why he ';had'; to break up with you.





I went through the same with an ex (well, almost - he didn't say he still loved me) - we didn't really talk for about two months (I was at college so we barely saw each other in the first place) and then I found out it was because he was bi or possibly gay and he didn't want to hurt me by stringing me along (turned out it was bi, he has another gf now and the ***** doesn't allow him to even email me anymore just cuz I gave him a hug when he picked me up at the airport after I hadn't seen him for half a year *rolls eyes*)How to stay friends with your ex. we're 17. im SO HURT but he doesnt want to lose me so wants 2 b friends.
I've never remained friends with an Ex. I considered it a backwards step and I only move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment