Monday, August 16, 2010

How long would you give to got out with your friends ex?

My best friend just broke up with his girlfiend of 4 months. now 9days later she like me and i like her, but i don't want to ruin my friendship with my best friend. me and her were good friends to begin with, but I'm just wondering how long would you give it to ask her out? or what should i do if u have a suggestion?How long would you give to got out with your friends ex?
wait a while longer and u should really ask him if he would mind, i know that if my friend started going out with my ex when she started going out with a bi kid, a week after she broke up with me, i would be the living **** out of him, so yeah you should talk to your friend about it to and make sure hes ok with itHow long would you give to got out with your friends ex?
if its your best friend, you would not do it to them. it is a nasty, horrible thing to do to any one, imagine how you would feel if she done it to you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment