Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is It Possible To Be Just Friends With Your Ex BF, GF?

I have two former bf's with whom I still talk to occasionally. But a few that I just can't stand. How do you all feel?Is It Possible To Be Just Friends With Your Ex BF, GF?
I think it is possible. I am friends with a lot of my ex BF's and my BF is still friends with his ex fiancee. I except that but it is hard to take. It has gotten better with time and it just has a lot to do with trust.Is It Possible To Be Just Friends With Your Ex BF, GF?
Yes it is and if you don't think so it is ok.
It is not only possible but essential


we are going to be on this earth for a long time yet we must all get along


theres already enough fighting in this world
it depends on what the guy feels,if he still has deep feelings for you than your friendship wont work and o yes the same goes for your feelings
Too be honest, i think it is difficult for guys and girls to be truely friends at all. If there is a romantic history it will be even less likely. One of you will always want something more then the other and it will interfer with your new relationships. It is best to be cool with the person if you see them around but that is about it.
My ex bf is my best friend in the world.
My ex b/f is my best best best friend! Couldn't ask for any better x
yeah! its more better
yes you can still be friends with them, have contact with them 2 see how are they are doing
I've never stayed friends with any of my Exs. So for me No it's not possible
of course you can be friends. i a m and i am very glad we are..it would just make it worse if you didn't keep in touch..
many of my ex r now my god friends
of course it is possible to be friends with your ex BF or his GF!! it didn't hurt if you're trying just to be friends with them
well, it is possible to still be friends with your ex's, but it feels a lot weird. like, you don't know what to talk about and you just want to throw yourself in their arms, thinking that everything is going to mend itself back together again. thats why when i break up with someone, i try and make no contact with them.
just take the bull by the tail..


friends are friends





don't make them an enemy but also you don't have to be intimate with them either...just be a pal





if you can't stand them...then just cross them off your list..that part is easy....just do what you feel is the right thing...
Yes. Its better that way. Im friends with almost all me ex's
depends on the individual, for my personal opinion no such thing as ex bf./gf for a friend.
I think it is possible. It really depends on what the relationship was like, how it ended and if you are over the person.
I could never be friends with an ex. Suppose its just me but it feels awkward around them! Trying to make conversation with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment