Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would you do..be friends with your ex-boyfriend, or just erase him from your life? please help :(?

so my ex boyfriend and i broke up like 5 months ago (dated for 7 months..we're juniors now) and he changed a lot at the end of our relationship and just became a player, jerk, acts like he is black and all this stuff. so i ignored him up until like last week. and he texted me asking me how i was, told me i should come to one of his races, and told me he still loved me. and yesterday he texted me telling me i looked sexy when he saw me at school. and he was my first love so i still have feelings for him and i want to be friends, but i just hate who he has become, he's not the same person at all who i fell in love with. but i can't decide whether or not to just suck it up and be friends with him just cause i dont want him out of my life, or should i just forget about him, not be friends, and move on? i really need help. please, what would you do?What would you do..be friends with your ex-boyfriend, or just erase him from your life? please help :(?
WOW the same thing happen to me. I was in this great relationship and then all of a sudden he changed on me and I wanted to still be his friend. Well I tied it and it didn't work so good. He still acted the same way. I then realized that I only wanted to be his friend so I can have him back some way. But I learned I have to move on and I did and I am now in a good relationship with a guy who really cares about me. So my advice to you is to try to move on. It will take some time but just try. There are better guys out there who will treat you the way you should be treated.





HOPE MY ADVICE HELPED!





message me if you need any more advice and I'll be happy to answer it.What would you do..be friends with your ex-boyfriend, or just erase him from your life? please help :(?
Be the Bigger Person. Everyone goes through Phases of life, that sometimes hurts those we love the most. I would certainly exercise constraint and Be Friends, But.. Be Cautious, as You still have feelings for him, so guard your heart, think with your brain.
FIRST OFF YOU SHOULD OF NAVER ADDED THIS IN. HOW DO U ACT BLACK...WHAT IS ACTING BLACK?????????
well i would say to be his friend but if that is to hard then just tell him that i want to be your friend but your my first love and i can't just be your friend.. ya know what i mean?!?i had the same problem but we're friends now it just takes time to work it all out and stuff


i dated my first love for ten months but we both just changed and now we're good friends it just takes time to get there


it was really hard at first

No comments:

Post a Comment