Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How- can you be friends with your ex...?

girl-friend i mean you may still have feeling for that person even you open to date other people...Is that good or bad?How- can you be friends with your ex...?
Personally, I have tried to be friends with my ex. It went well for a while. he was there when I needed to talk or needed a shoulder. I wasn鈥檛 looking for anything more. he was too special to me and I didn鈥檛 want to lose him. So I think it鈥檚 a perfect way to be friends with your ex. It started hurting me deep inside whenever I heard about or saw new girls walking in and out of his house. It was none of my business what was going on and I had to force myself to calm down and accept what was happening before my eyes.





It can go on for a long time if you don鈥檛 learn to accept it and allow your ex to go on living life without you. Accepting and allowing your ex that freedom without you, not only keeps your friendship strong and ongoing but also long lasting. You will succeed where many have failed at trying to know how to be friends with your ex.





Seeing my ex with other girls enraged me. I couldn鈥檛 take it the way he did. he appeared relaxed every time we spoke. I wanted to bring up the subject about us breaking up, but I stopped myself each time because I knew that he wanted to go on with his life and I had to accept that. I had to force and tell myself, although I didn鈥檛 want to, that this is how to be friends with your ex.





It was too hard for me. I couldn鈥檛 live with it. That鈥檚 when I made a conclusion and decided that the best way to be friends with your ex is to let her go.How- can you be friends with your ex...?
People you date for awhile will always have a special part of your heart, and that's ok unless it ended on really bad terms. Some people need time to get over the other person, at least to where it doesn't kill you to see them with someone new, but its good to be friends with your ex. Means your mature, you learned from one another and moved on but still kept a respectful friendship. They were more then friends with you for a reason, why dismiss them from your life
it happens


sometimes it even leads to you guys seeing the love still and getting back together


or it may lead to lots of drama


or a very happy day...im all for being friends with your ex i do it all the time and it never backfires.
I don't believe such thing. People who do it is because they want as much as possible. And as long as you keep your ex as a ';friend';, there is a possibility of .......you know what....and that can mess up your love life.
ex's can't be friends until long after the split and both of them are in or been through another real relationship.
Just hang out, and see how that works out. But don't get jealous !
HANG OUT LIKE IF YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER WENT OUT B4

No comments:

Post a Comment