Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you try to become friends with your Ex bf again?

Me n this boy went out three times before. The first time for about a year and i broke up with him. We became enemies and never really talked. We went out again because i told him i was sorry cuz i didnt really have a reason for breaking up with him. the second time was only for two or three days and he broke up with me. The relationship never seemed to work. It was always akward and kinda stupid. We were enemies again and didnt really talk until we both realized how stupid n immature we were for not talking. so we became friends and then we went out AGAIN! it was going really well and all the sudden he brakes up with me. It was very recent and I still dont know why. I can't make any sense out of it and i was crushed when he did it. I asked him if he wanted to be the way we were before, not talking and being enemies (i never liked that) and he said ';yes';. i dont understand and nobody else does either but i really want to be friends with him again but i know i will fall for him all over. What do i do?





Thank you for reading if you read the whole thing =)How do you try to become friends with your Ex bf again?
People do go out and break up and also make up again. So this is not that unusual, however, they do not ignore each other and become enemies. You sound a little more mature than him, in understanding it is unnecessary to ignore the person you once cared for. Perhaps he really does have feelings for you and cannot be friends right now. Or perhaps he thinks the right thing to do is ignore you since you are no longer involved.





If you still like him, and he is not returning your feelings then really your offer of friendship is not going to work, since you have feelings. I think the best thing to do is communicate with him. Even if he does not love you, you still deserve closure, so you can get on with your life. If he still loves you he and you, need to communicate.How do you try to become friends with your Ex bf again?
Idk either, my ex hates my guts, idk y. It was my fault I know. I tried apologizing and everything. I just stopped trying. When we pass each other in the hallway in school we act like we dont know each other. I knew him since 4th grade. 7 years and we just act like strangers. Make him laugh do stuff that he loves to do. You know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment