Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to be friends with your ex?

we dated 1 year i broke up with him 5 months ago and were over eachother now and wve moved onand im reaady to be friendswith him, he says we already are but we never talk. what can i do to talk to him more and see if he wants to hangout?How to be friends with your ex?
I don't think he's really over you. If he doesn't want to hang out, don't pressure him. You don't have to be friends with an ex. If you are making him uncomfortable, back off. When he's ready to be friends again, he will let you know.How to be friends with your ex?
i think u still have a soft corner for him. so your claim that you broke up is just a superficial feeling. Somewhere in ur subconscious you still like him . So if you want to hang out with him again, you will be back to square one and it will be tough for you to handle the situation in case he doesn't reciprocate the same feelings/response!
You don't. Being friends with an ex is very tricky. He may not want to be friends with you, and is reluctant to tell you that. He may be in a new relationship and want to not see you out of respect for that.





Friends with an ex is hard, because one or the other is always going to have feelings for the other one. This is not an easy thing. Someone always winds up getting hurt. Five months is also not that long to be broken up. What motive do you have for wanting to hang out with him?


Are you looking to get back together?





BTW: I work for my ex (I began working for him while we were dating) and we tried to be friends. I do not call him, and I think my current boyfriend would be furious with me if I ';just hangout'; with my ex, and I wouldn't blame him one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment