Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Friends with your ex boyfriend?

I broke up with my boyfriend. I just don't love him no more but i do like him as a friend. I want to still be friends and talk to him like before we got together (we were friends before we got together) So i was wondering if it ever works? If so how can i make it work?Friends with your ex boyfriend?
Hey. Well I have stayed great friends with one of my ex's. I think it works becuasea we already had such a great friend ship that we both wanted to keep it. I think you should give him some space since he still likes you and let him know that you still want to be friends and that you will be there when he is comfortable talking to you as friends (if he isnt already). I believe that you should always try to stay friends if possible because you were already friends in the first place and how lame to lose a friendship just because you lost a relationship! Hope I helped you!Friends with your ex boyfriend?
give him as much time as he needs to clear his head, get over you, whatever u wanna call it. for a time, he may not even be able to look at you normally after the breakup. it just takes time if u really want it to happen. i'm not being insensitive here but the dumped person can't switch gears that fast. and you shouldn't require them to. they are still in ';relationship'; mode. there is nothing more aggravating that an ex wanting to be friends and seemingly behaving as if the relationship never happened.
thats how me and my girl freind were ecsept she had to move but we broke up once because her stupid lieing freind but she ver heard her talking about lieing about so we got together but befor she heard that we were still freinds
It can work. I still talk to one of my ex's and frequently give him dating advice. It may be hard if he still has strong feelings for you.
  • sensitive skin
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment