Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it bad to like your friends ex?

My bestfriend just broke up with a boy that I have had a crush on for months. She never really wanted to have him as a boyfriend though, she was just curious how it would work out. They only went out for like 2 weeks and he texted her younger sister asking if everything was ok with them, and my friend answered no. They had a text fight over how coward-like they both were. Now I think I have a crush on him. But, I'm afraid my bestfriend will be mad at me because she hates this guy now. If he were to ask me out, or we start talking more...what should I do?Is it bad to like your friends ex?
right now the situation between them sounds a little to soon


but if you dont want to wait a awhile you can talk to your friend and tell her that you like him ask if it would be okay if you got to know him more than a friend.


if she is okay with it go for it but if she seems kinda wierd about it back off cause either she might still have feelings for him or she would just feel wierd about it.


and you dont want to pick a boy over your best friend cause if you do i promise you will regret it in the future.


so just talk to her and if she says no just take it as it is and try to find someone new.


goodluck=]Is it bad to like your friends ex?
There is nothing wrong with liking your friends ex! Whatever happens, it isn't worth losing a decent friendship over a boy, so check with her. See both sides of the story from your friend and her -ex and see who was more reasonable in the argument and stick to their side. If he makes a move, there is no reason to reject it, just casually flirt.





Hope it helped.
it is but i think a real friend will not step in the way of your happiness. and if your friend has really moved on from their ex there should be no problem.





but i think you need to talk to your friend first before you do anything





if it comes down to it you might have to choose and as they say never choose a guy over a friendship
if I were you I would pass on it... there are lots of boy in the world, I wouldn't ruin my friendship with my best friend. and how do you know if you can be happy with him?! what if he leaves you too after a short time?! then you would lose both of them.
Why this guy? He's an ex of a best friend and is coward like. Move on and find your own guy. Since your friend never liked the guy could it be she only dated him because you wanted him? Now you get her sloppy seconds.
It's ok to talk to him, but keep it low key for the time being. Wait until your bff has moved on to another guy before you even consider going out with him.
if you're ready to destroy your friendship, then yes persue her ex. But if you care about her on any level you'll leave her alone.
talk to your mate about it ask her how she would feel iam sure she would be fine or not bothered to be honest whateva makes u happy init
Of course its bad thats like a number 1 rule.Friends r for life dont risk ur freindship over a boy.
Id'e say YEAH if it's for revenge.


But, NO if you really lie them.
I personally, think it is.
omg i am in you're same situation! LISTEN TO ME! DON'T GO OUT WITH HIM!!!!!!! Ok so i'm going out with my best friends ex. she hated him and she broke up with him. So i thought it would be okay. Now she hates me. I've been friends with her for years and we've never even had a fight! Please, don't go out with him. Do it only if you want serious drama. People here might say that it makes you a cruel person to want to go out with him. you aren't but don't. you sound like you're still in school. I am. BUT PLEASE DON'T! That will really make you miserable. I kept it from my friend. If you do tell her right away. and make sure she is understanding and is in a great mood. If you need any more help with this, send me an email. cause i'm probably an expert in dating best friends ex by now. whatever you do make sure he's worth losing your friend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment