Monday, August 16, 2010

How would you react if one of your best friends stole your boyfriend?

Put yourself in this situation.... one of your best friends tells you your boyfriend made a move on her, after all he is her ex. You believe her because she NEVER lies and your boyfriend is very flirtatious and a little bit of a player. You break up with your boyfriend because of it and then your best friend takes him. Later you learn from your ';best friend'; that he was being completley faithful to you the entire time and she set the whole thing so she could have him back because she was jealous of you and wanted to ruin your relationship.





How would you react if you just went through that? What would your feelings be towards your ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend? Under what circumstances would you forgive them? Thanks to everyone who answers! You rock! :)How would you react if one of your best friends stole your boyfriend?
First of all how old are you?if your in middle school, last time I checked, relationships last at average 3 months.In highschool they last up to two years.I wouldn't like your boyfriend anymore, completely erase him from your mind don't go anywhere you think you'll see him, don't call him, don't look at him.FORGET HIM.If you see them be nice (Espescially if your friend is being snotty, kill her with kindness, this will drive her NUTS.)Be nice it'll make you look better.And, honey have you ever looked around? there's allot more handsome men walking around, go and get one!


Good luck!How would you react if one of your best friends stole your boyfriend?
TO MUCH DRAMA! Stay away from him and her you don't need that crap in your life! Find people that will be real with you. Thank them for letting you know how much they suck and move on!
First rule for me would be that I would never date a best friend's ex to begin with...however in this scenario assuming I did and what you say happened, happened..then I would be very upset and disown the both of them forever. Forgive them? Maybe eventually because I believe there is a reason for everything, and maybe I will would meet someone much better for me.
That's deep.I would definitely take a time out on the ';best friends'; scene.You do not need friends like that,but you already know this.Good luck in your future
Neither one of them would be my friends, because they never really were! Then again, it would depend on how old you are, cuz if you're under 18, this just proves ya'll aren't old enough for boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. If you're over 18, lose these people!
Why are you dating your friends ex?
shes never yr best friend to begin with.. there should be boundaries and mutual respect
theres better ppl out there....forget about what circumstances should u forgive them...Just forget about them. Full stop.





Go out, get urself better frends and a better boyfrend....u desrve much better!





Life is too short to worry about ppl like that....





Wish u (or whoever is in that situation) all the luck.....





:)
I did the same to my best freind Julian %26amp; I don't regret it, she is hot.


There is nothing wrong in that you did that bcuz you deserve him more than she deserved him.


I took her away bcuz I found myself more deserving than Julian.
I'd definitely loose that ';best-friend';, with friends like that, who needs enemies. Could be worse though, what if Aaron was your ';friend';.
  • sensitive skin
  • commericial loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment