Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys & girls, how can you stay friends with your ex? please read?

(if you would like to know some info about me and my ex boyfriend in the past please read my other question that's been answered but now its my other best friend this time i hope this link works:


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>


(if the link doesn't work its the ';What should i do? please help me, boyfriend trouble?'; question) )





basically long story shot we got back together then we broke up because he fancies my best friend i've talked to him and we both wont to be friends





so i have 3 questions,


Q1) can you stay friends with your ex?


Q2) how do you get over him?


Q3) if yes to Q1 how can you make it like not strange(because i still like him)





if you could answer this it would be so much help to me, hes a great guy and i really wont to keep him as a friend but yer thanks for you answer this, i will read every answer :)


madzGuys %26amp; girls, how can you stay friends with your ex? please read?
Yes, you can still be friends with your ex without it being awkward, but that does make it harder to get over him. My bf and i broke up after 8 months and we are still really great friends, but i have yet gotten over him, in fact i'm in love with him. He knows i still like him (not that i love him) but he has no problem with it.Guys %26amp; girls, how can you stay friends with your ex? please read?
hi! this question really caught my attention.


o well... for me, you can really never be friends with your ex immediately. it will take so much time and effort. Y? simply because feelings don't fade easily. You might just end up falling for him and feel the same pain you had.
1) yes.


2) dating someone else.


3) stop liking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment