Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you stay friends with your ex?

i have recently stayed friends with my ex but yesterday he got all defensive when i asked him how he knew a girl on his facebook which i though was a common question but he felt like i was invading in his private life he said that if he indulges to tell his private life then it makes him less independent. then he said if i was a friend to him and i knew him then i wudnt be asking those kind of questions its like he wants the friendship on his terms, i told him its ok to be free with me as that wat friends do and he was saying that he rarely talks to his friends bout who is dating and that we shouldnt bruise old wounds, but i told him that i am over him which i am and he shouldnt feel worried to tell me stuff and he just kept his quiet but the thing that bugs me is how comes then his friends knew bout me then yet he saying he rarely tells his friends intimate stuff is he faking a friendship is it worth it? he even told me that just because we are not compaticable in a relationship i shouldnt make us enemies also he said he go to hell if he hates those he once loved. his friendship doesnt make sense he only wants to keep it a simple friendship where we talk of life but no initmate stuff i dont think its a true friend or am i reading too muchWould you stay friends with your ex?
he would always treat me bad no way if i was friends he would think hes geting something :)Would you stay friends with your ex?
is his name chris, hell i could have written this, i threw him out in march then dumped him in april ect then a few monthes ago he calls me asks to be mates i said ok, but i wasnt keen as hes a perv and a creep,and too much emotional baggage, and compulsive liar, then i wasnt allowed to talk about this, and that, in the end i mentioned something i shouldnt, and he had this big row with himself and left, i told him in the next call he made to me this wasnt a freidship, as i should be able to talk about anything i want to, and thats it, he got the message and i never want to see, hear from him again, do the same move on, dump him hes a control freak telling you what you can and cant say, have respect for your self,
This is why you should never be friends with your ex.


Ex means 'in the past' and that's the way it should stay.
ex means EX. You've told him you are over him but you lied didn't you? Grow up and leave him alone to sort out his stuff and you can sort your stuff out.
With my exes, I've tried and tried to keep things good between them and me but there comes a point where we disagree and argue, or one of us mentions the past which brings back old memories. I find it easier to block them out my life, they're exes for a reason.
you should never become friends with the one you once loved, because chances are one of you still cant let that go.


he probably isn't going to tell you stuff, that he wouldn't want to hear from you, a sort of jealousy almost.


being friends with ex's normally doesnt work unless it was a short relationship that didnt mean much.
You are very lucky if you succeed to be friend with your ex. I tried once myself but it didn't worked out that well and now we don't hear anything from each other. But it's probably best for both sides. And an Ex is an Ex so you should probably try to move on. You can maybe answer is calls or text but you should probably stay away from each other at least for a long time. Or maybe when he have met someone else.
id wouldn't stay friend stay him or if you do not immediate friends like maybe say hi when you pass each other in the street or something but not hanging out Friends that's isn't a very good idear
Yes I stay friends with my ex girlfriends. My girlfriend of over a year is now my best friend and we have a special bond.
Ive always tried to be amicable with exes, if ive ever had to meet them again, but I think it would be too weird for me to be friends with them.
hey i didn't read all of it sorry, got about half way though, it was like that with me and one of my ex, and it didn't end well, if hes like my ex you will be better forgetting about it,

No comments:

Post a Comment