Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How long did it take for you to be back to friends with your ex?

how long later you were normal wth your ex?? i mean you passed the ignoring stage or the stage you are angry and are able to have a normal simple conversation ?? i am 17 if helps...How long did it take for you to be back to friends with your ex?
I'm never ever going to be friends with my ex, I don't see the point. I don't want to be ';friends'; with person who broke my heart, plus he knew I was in love with him and told me we could be friends and I should ';be however I want with him'; the only difference is he won't be able to see me much and we aren't in a relationship anymore


******* ********How long did it take for you to be back to friends with your ex?
It's an awkward stage... haha.


It depends on how close you guys were when you were together.


I am still not friends with an ex... it's been like a year and we still avoid each other in class, going out in groups of friends.. (awkward, we haven't said one thing to each other)


But with another, it was like, a few months before we were fine.


(I'm 17 too~)





Sometimes, people don't go back to being friends with exes.


Sometimes, it works out...


Good luck, though. Losing friends in relationship breakdowns is awful.


%26lt;3
I really did not care about my ex...I just ignored him the whole time...but later found out he is not over me...and now he is desperate trying to find people to go out with him but no one wants to go out with him it took him two weeks for us to be friends but I don't want to but he still does so yeah I agreed to be friends with him just so he can stop being annoying to me
I had lost feelings for my ex before we broke up...I was just afraid to hurt his feelings so I stayed with him even though I liked the guy I'm dating now. It wasn't awkward for me after I broke up with him, and the same for him. We are good friends to this day, and I help him out with other girl problems.


But...if your's is the type where it's not that easy, talk to him about it
I past the angry stage like 6 months later and now we are great friends again...he still wants me like crazy but im drawling it out and teaching him a lesson....he broke my heart and now he wants me back...I still like him but im just making him miserable yet overjoyed at the same time!!! its alot of fun and hes likin it.
it was a couple of months for me
  • sensitive skin
  • commericial loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment