Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it wrong to have a thing for your friends ex-boyfriend? and how do I know if he likes me back?

My friend just dumped her boyfriend (of 2 months). They were on and off when she kept deciding to date other guys. She dumped him the last time because she decided to get back with her ex boyfriend who is also one of his friends.





I have known Daniel since I was 12 and have liked him since. That was 4 years ago. He gets on quite well with me but I just cant help but to wonder. After he was dumped he didnt seem as down as I thought he would be. He is very serious with his relationships (has only had 2) and has morals which I think is cute. I have never had a boyfriend (am 16 years old) because I never felt like this around other guys. We both have alot of the same interests and get on really well. When we are in the same classes we talk and hang out together. When Im in art I can feel him looking at me at times. I really like him, and cant help but to be drawn to him. We have PE together too and he always ends up walking near me. Does it sound like he likes me too? and what should I do about my friend?Is it wrong to have a thing for your friends ex-boyfriend? and how do I know if he likes me back?
I understand how you feel and have been in the same situation myself. The best thing to do is to go to your friend. (girlfriend) and ask her how would she feel if you started to date Daniel, since they no longer are an item. She may not care, or she could get very jealous even if she dosen't want him anymore. Just the thought of the two of you could end your friendship with her. You have to be honest about your feelings and tell her how you feel. Let her know you value your friendship and wouldn't want to anything to mess it up. See how she takes it. If she give you her blessings, than go for it. If she trips out on you, you will have to decide are you ready to lose her for a friend. This does often break up friendships. Usually, real friends do not go after their friends x-boyfriends. I can already see, you are way pass a crush and you have a little bit of love for him. Is this because your sorry that he got dumped and your just feeling concern for him. Or do you really want your lips on the same lips that was kissing your friend. His hand holding yours, that used to be holding hers. And your other friends knowing you have her left overs. These are some things to think about it. It seems like he is definitely interested in you, and I assume it is because you are so close to the old girlfriend, he may still have feelings for her, and is using you to get closer to her. These are all possibilities. You better ask some questions and check all this out, and if its meant to be it will. If she gets mad at you, she still have feelings for him and if you want you and her to still be cool, than you are gonna need to make a decision. I definitely can't see the 3 of you hanging out together. If you like him as much as you say you do, than drop the friendship with her, and go for it with him. But just remember, boyfriends come and go, but real girlfriends that you make during this time of your life is based on a lot of trust. I hope you don't loose this friendship over a boy. There will be plenty more coming by and you don't have to settle for her old leftovers. Good Luck my friend. Just be honest/ Your not a bad person so I am sure you will make the right decision. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be loved. The real question is, is will they mess around with each other when your not around, since they already know what turns each other on.Is it wrong to have a thing for your friends ex-boyfriend? and how do I know if he likes me back?
That's great, I am sure everything will work out just right. Sounds great and very responsible of you.

Report Abuse



sounds like it


but its like a best friend rule not to date each other's


ex's





cause do u know how painful that is


for your friend , to watch you date her ex





i would leave it , or ask your friend if its okay to date her ex





Charliee Smilee x
1. You should never go after a friends ex..no matter who dumped who there are usually still feelings and etc.


2. If you want to date him you need to talk to you friend first.
Just tell your friend how you feel about him. she'll understand.
talk to your friend, show her this or just tell her.


im sure she'll understand


and if she doesn't that's selfish.


give it a tryy x
if u know him very well then u should talk to him.thats the only way .its may be an attraaction .if u will talk and tell him clearly then u will be justify yourself in your future.jst talk with him not purpose ok.firstly try to know his feelings abut u as u thinking then purpose him and i knw he will not tell u nooooooo,becuse u r sweet .bye


tc,always smile


your wellwisher


kumar
well he definatly likes you, guys don't waste time on a girl they dont like you know. one thing i can advise you for sure is not to go behind your friends back and talk to him that way yet, talk to her and tell her how you feel about him but dont ask her if its okay for you to try and go for his, she cant get mad at you for liking someone. Depending on her reaction you'll know what to do, she might say hey go for him, or she might say hes off limits. The best thing is for you to talk to her first otherwise you'll never have the chance to give him a try unless you do your friend wrong, i know u said she left him for her ex but she deserves for you to be loyal to her and not go behind her back. good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment