Friday, August 20, 2010

Are you friends with your ex? Does it every make you like ur partner more?

Well let me start off by saying, I stay friends with all my ex's. I'm usually friends with them first anyways, just because someone sucks as a boyfriend doesn't ALWAYS mean they suck as a friend.





Anyways I was talking to my ex last night, and I don't know. I got all stupid and sappy, and butterflies about him. Then he started ragging on my boyfriend about how bad he was for me, and how he just doesn't think that he's the right guy for me etc. So afterwards I was all twisted up, one thinking about my ex which made me all excited like when you have a ';crush'; in grade school, and at the same time made me feel like puking because I wad disgusted that I couldn't control my emotions. you know?





So I went to bed (this was at like 4am, we had been talking for 6 Hrs). The next day though I felt ';renewed';. Its like I appreciated my boyfriend even more because I knew he was a good man, good father... (Cont)Are you friends with your ex? Does it every make you like ur partner more?
Think about the reasons why he said the things he did. Sometime you can have a good relationship with someone but randomly have those feelings for someone else. I'm in a great relationship but occasionally i get crush feelings for someone. I think it's normal! Maybe he had some good reasons why he said what he said. Unlimitedly you have control over your relationships and your actions, not him. Don't let him confuse you!

No comments:

Post a Comment