Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever had to decide between being friends with your ex or making a clean slate?

me and my ex broke up because we didn't go out much and we barely talked like couples do and she felt like this hole between us and wanted us to be friends. In honesty i have a new girlfriend and she has a new boyfriend and i want to cut all ties with her and before she got a new boyfriend she tried being my friend and i ignored her because i only wanted her to cut me out and after having an grueling conversation she doesn't know if she wants to be friends with me anymore. I though about it and i figure that i make her decision easier i cut her out instead of thinking about it. Every time i get away from it im always pulling myself back in.





and another question is that how would she feel about being shut out of my life





HELP!!!!!!!!!Have you ever had to decide between being friends with your ex or making a clean slate?
always break it offHave you ever had to decide between being friends with your ex or making a clean slate?
I'll choose making a clean state every single time. Trying to be friends or waiting to see what happens is just a big waste of time 99% of the time. So long as you are still emotionally attached, you will not be mentally or emotionally able to find someone better. The best thing to do is to let it go and move on with life.
She wants to be friends because she feels guilty about something and/or wants to leave her boyfriend. She will get over being shut out of your life for sure; life goes on. People stay friends with their ex's all the time, but then again, people have slip-ups with their ex's all the time as well!
just get the other person out of your life. you both have someone new so don't go back to that mess. then maybe in a year or two you will be able to see each other around and maybe be friends again.
an EX is an EX... and it should stay that way.. remaining friends will only complicate future relationships





Just talk to her... tell her how you feel... Leave on good terms so neither of you feel bad... Just end it.
if i was in your position id give her another chance


you guys can become friends like you used to :)
clean slate.
i wouldn't mind being shut out of this question.
I've never had to worry about making that decision... my ex's all hate me.
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I am telling you, run like the wind man. Get away from the ex. They will drive you crazy as a friend. Sometimes you can be friends with ex's. I am not saying they are all crazy. If you are asking this question though, run. I have an ex that won't let me go. It drives me insane. It has been years man. She sends me pictures still. She writes me letters. I really messed up, by giving the line ';we can be friends.'; That is a great one, when you had a friendship before the relationship. When the relationship was bad, the friendship is going to be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment