Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you become friends with your ex boyfriend?

me %26amp; him went out for like six or seven months %26amp; i really loved %26amp; liked him but he liked %26amp; loved me way more than i did... %26amp; i was really scared to get close to someone %26amp; losing them again %26amp; i broke his heart by saying if he doesnt get me pregant than were braking up but i didnt really mean it i just said it cause i tried every other excuse to brake up with him %26amp; it didnt work.... so now he wont even talk to me.... how do i get him to talk to me again %26amp; what would i say?! =/How do you become friends with your ex boyfriend?
he really liked u. stop ******* with his heart. he deserves a better friend than u.








no advice for u. u suck

No comments:

Post a Comment