Monday, August 16, 2010

Do you have to be friends with your ex?

Sorry this is kinda long....


I'm doing summer school and so is my best friend and her brother(my ex). I'm going to have to give them a ride almost EVERY DAY for the next 9 weeks. And to put a cherry on top, his sleazy girlfriend (the one he left me for) is gonna be in the same summer class as me.


I'm so over him, lol, it's just...I know it's gonna be sooooooooo awkward because I haven't talked or seen him in like, 7 months even though my best friend is his sister. And, I don't want to feel like I HAVE to be friends or friendly with him cuz he's a bag of douche, but I don't want to make it more awkward by ignoring him or being an ****** baby about it.


lol, I know I'm making this overly complicated, so please help me...


How do you deal with your exes?Do you have to be friends with your ex?
It depends on how serious you guys were.. But just go with your instinct. If you don't wanna be nice, then don't. He doesn't deserve it anyways if he treated you badly.
  • sensitive skin
  • commericial loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment