Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it ever alright for your friend(s) to date your EX?

me and my friends always get into it when it comes to answering this question. some feel that its FINE to do it, and others feel that you should NEVER mess around with your friends EX out of respect for them.





i always feel that it depends on how close you are to that friend...theres a difference between respecting a friend youve known for years, and someone you just met in class or at a party the other night.





i would say that it depends on how that person feels about the EX, i mean if they're over them then so be it...but if not...ouch?.





ive already been through this kind of drama before...but it was a family EX rather than a friends...so im trying to see what you guys think of this situationIs it ever alright for your friend(s) to date your EX?
I pretty much agree with everything that you said. If that's really your friend, then you love them (agape), therefore, you would never do anything to hurt them (aka, date their ex-love)..





BUT, think about this, if you've dated someone, broke up with them, then your ex turned out to be your friend's soul mate. Who are you to let your jealousy get in the way of their happiness?





Don't just date your friend's ex just for the fun of it. Make sure you can actually see something good coming out of the relationship (and not just self-satisfaction). In addition to that, if your friend isn't over that person, and you DO feel as if you have a future with your friend's ex, then give your friend time to heal, then go for it. If it's really worth it, you'll be willing to wait a long time (if you care about other's approval).





I hope this helped =]Is it ever alright for your friend(s) to date your EX?
Well well well.


Just recently a best friend of mine went out with my ex. I was so angry. I was over him though, it just got to me because she didn't seem to respect me when I told her not to go there. She said she wanted me to be happy, but she went out with him anyway.





She is known for effing up relationships all the time, and they don't even last a month at times. She was telling me she wanted a new start, but I said how can you have a new start that begins in the past?





Anways, I can't bear to hear her talk about him infront of me. It just f**ks me off! Gurr. I'm getting annoyed talking about it hahaha. So I think only if the friend is okay with it and gives you the go ahead you can go for it! if not, stay away!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment