Friday, August 20, 2010

Are you best friends with your ex?

';m Best Friends with one of my ex bf's hes the only ex I'm good friends with (No we did not break up for anything bad)We actually had a good very good relationship


He Came over Last Tuesday since I haven't seen him in so long I was soo happy! Along with my best friend, Kinda like a get together


There was a lot of Flirting going on between us and I couldn't help but smile so hard the whole time he was there, Yes I'm aware i still have feelings, the thing is sometimes it is hard being friends with him and I know I need a break to get myself together But I'm afraid to tell him that cause I don't want to scare him,confuse him or lose him as a friend. Overall I just want him to understand me I need to talk to him about things and I don't know how P.s He has a Girlfriend and I'm fine with it I'm very happy with his decision I actually spoke to Her about things so there is no awkwardness between usAre you best friends with your ex?
I would actually tell him that you need a little time away from him, not forever, but time to get over him. I think that he would understand that. You still want to be friends, but need to get him out of your head and move on yourself!
  • TTDirectBuy
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment