Friday, August 20, 2010

How do u get over your old friends? and your ex that cheated?

iam in a new school and iam still not over my old best friends and just becuase iam in a new school and there not there treating me different and also there spreading rumors about me also and then my ex i broke up with him cuz he was cheating but i saw him in a park i got to and then he looked at me and i looked at him and then i left but then he told this gurl that wen he looked at me he relaized that he still loves me and he wants to get back i think i still lyk him and i dont wnna go back with him beacuase hes in another school and u never kno what he mite do just beacuase i not there and iam scared he mite cheat again what should i do in both questions i asked please answer me iam in chrisis :'/How do u get over your old friends? and your ex that cheated?
First off, this is no where near a chrisis. This is something you must learn to deal with. First things first. You are young, there will be many more boyfriends and many more breakups in the future. Its all part of the game. Every relationship will teach you something. And you just kind of have to learn that once in a while, something bad will happen to a good person. The only thing you can do is just accept it, do whatever you feel you need to do, and move on. The best advice someone gave me one time, and this goes to both of your questions is that nothing lasts forever. People will come into your life, and people will leave your life. I know you don't want to hear this, I sure didn't when I was in middle/high school, don't even think about love at your age. As far as your best friends go, make new ones. You said you're going to a different school right? I'm sure there are many people there who would love to have you as a friend. I don't know you, but I do know that there's always someone, somewhere who wants to be your friend (Sometimes many people from many different 'groups'.)So why not just take the opertunity to make some new ones? Also, when it comes to a relationship, trust is extremely important. If trust is lost, there's almost no way for it to work until that trust is back.





In short, my advice is this. If your 'best friends' are spreading rumors, then they're not really all that good of friends are they? Make some new friends and you'll be much happier. And you will find many more boyfriends in the next few years, so learn what you're looking for in a relationship and I promise you will find someone you care about and can trust. Don't get too stressed out, things will work out if you have patience and give them time.

No comments:

Post a Comment