Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible to be actual good friends with your ex?

my ex and I broke up a few weeks ago...he said i'm his best mate and nothing i say is going to change his mind that hes going to text everyday etc. This was last week and he has nearly kept up to that completely(with the exception of one day)...





He ended it and it was initially on shaky terms but we're okay now and there is no part of me that wants to get back together so that side of things are ok, though there is still part of me that finds it hard when he stops texting and the texts can be very similar to how they were before so its abit weird for me. I just don't no whether it's worth continuing like this or whether i should just stop replying?Is it possible to be actual good friends with your ex?
It's VERY hard to have a friendship after a break-up and to jump into the ';friendship stage'; RIGHT AWAY after breaking up is only going to hurt you. I would NOT by any means recommend doing that right away. Yes, it's possible but you need time away from each other to heal first. I learned that the hard when and when my ex found a new girl I was really devastated we ended up in a huge fight and he was one of my best friends and sadly I lost him for good.Is it possible to be actual good friends with your ex?
my ex is now my best friend. In the first months is weird, but now it so isn't. haha He even tells me everything about his current girlfriend and I do the same. It's fun. After you shared so many things with the person it's pretty cool to remain friends (x
Eventually the texts and calls will slowly fade away, then there will only be hello's when seen in public. When either one of you gets a ';new'; girlfriend or boyfriend they will not appreciate being chummy with their ex.
It's usually ok until someone new comes into the picture- then jealousy comes into play.
No. But you should have sex with his friends to get back at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment