Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible to remain friends with your ex? Here's my story...?

Wow! After months of crazy dating i met someone and we became very close in a short space of time, almost like best friends even though we hardly new each other. I was going through a rough time in my life and he became a big support to me and even though we were considering romance, it seemed to me and i'm sure to him too, that it was not meant to be. There was that little someting missing to create a future together but we created a bond and i really adore this person for who he is and how good he makes me feel and that he is lots of fun to be with. I am sure he feels the same about me but he pulled away from me recently. I knew that romance between us was never meant to be but i really miss this person and his ways. He always made me happy and although i knew for a fact we would never be a couple, I do want him as a friend. Is it possible we can ever be friends?Is it possible to remain friends with your ex? Here's my story...?
I really wish it was a yes....but I've tried being friends with one of my ex's and now...well...lets just say he still gets jealous...here's my question if u wanna know more about that...and the reason why u shouldn't.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Is it possible to remain friends with your ex? Here's my story...?
No! If you want another boyfriend I would consider not having your ex in your life. He is your ex. How do you think your boyfriend would feel if you have an ex around all the time. Ex's always say they'll remain friends but it never works out that way. Take it from me
no contack
  • TTDirectBuy
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment