Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can anyone sight any advantages or reasons why to stay friends with your ex?

My ex gf broke up with me about 5 months ago. She suggested we be friends but I find out she was dating days after our break up so I stopped talking to her. She kept calling to explain but I ignored he for about 2 months. Then after the 2 months I called her to let her off the hook and all she can tell me is how happy she is with her new bf. I thought we would just stay in touch to arrange exchanging belongings but it turns out she's calling about once a week to chit chat. We talked for about a month but then I stopped answering her calls cuz I feel she just wants to keep me informed of her life and keep appraised of mine. It's been a month over a month and she still calls. Why she so obsessed in staying in touch?Can anyone sight any advantages or reasons why to stay friends with your ex?
Hmm, sounds like you ignoring her made her feel bad for what she did (and rightly so imo) and staying in touch, telling you about how great her new bf is a way of her getting back... I would sever all contact because it doesn't look like it's doing either of you any good. At least until you both can be mature about it and realize you don't care how much 'better' your lives are since you broke up.Can anyone sight any advantages or reasons why to stay friends with your ex?
I don't think it is ever okay to be that close with an ex. She is leaving you in a bad situation because you haven't been able to sever all ties. You need to get on with your life too. her calling you and talking all about her new love life is a real bummer. I had a boyfriend who did that and when he finally realized it he broke up with her and wanted me back. Maybe she isn't ready to let you go?
ok first of all she broke up with you because she didnt like you anymore obviously! and its ok to be friends because she didnt destroy you life! and you shouldnt ignore if you want her back just fight for her! and as for that guy just leave it! you love her right???? i think ya!!! so you want her to be happy........... so if she thinks that being with that guy makes her happy then just leave her with him! and your jealous sorry for saying this! because my girlfriend we were best friends before and she was talking to me about her boyfriend and i was always listening but when she broke up with him she was crying to me.... i was there right next to her and i was listening again to her but i loved her so much! and then we had a relationship and when we broke up after 2 months she had a relationship with another boy ( she wanted to stay friends so we did) and she was talking to me about him and i was listening to her! to show her that i STILL LOVE HER hope my story helped

No comments:

Post a Comment