Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long untill u can be friends with your ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

my ex g/f of 4 years broke up with me 5 wks ago i feel like i miss her more than still love her, but really like her as a person and want to stay friends!!!!thing is she wanted to stay friends i have tryed to contact her but got no joy only want to meet for a drink,coffe or just have some fun how long will i have to wait she has not said anythink bad about me and we ended well but it's seams that she want's no contact at all but then does. we did meet after 10 days and had a drink + chat she called me then she called again 1 week after!!!!!!!!what should i do not bother it up to her if we talk,meet etc; she wanted to be friends and i can except that is it to hard yto see me because she has feelings still or what any help would be great!!!!!!!!1


p.s i am moving on happy with my life but don't want to lose a friendship!!!!!!!How long untill u can be friends with your ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Be friends, don't take it over board.





Treat it like you would treat any of your other friends that you just casually see and you should be fine.





Me, I hold a grudge, after all I spent $4k on a ring though and just left me high and dry. Sucks.How long untill u can be friends with your ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Call her and ask her if she wants to go out. Then just talk likae friends would and then after she goes home just keep in touch.
if ur like me never

No comments:

Post a Comment