Friday, August 20, 2010

How do u stay friends w/ your ex-first true love?

It hurts really bad to stay his friend %26amp; he is kinda mean sometimes....He acts like he never cared about me but he is to important to me just to never talk to him again. We were together almost a year and he just fell out of love for me. The sad part is though he said he knew our relationship was over like two months before he ended it with me....so he used me for like 2 months then broke up with me! What should i do???? Its been about four months since he broke my heart and we are friends now kinda.How do u stay friends w/ your ex-first true love?
holy crap i went through the same thing, i mean everything you said i went through. sorry, kind of freaky. any ways i know how you feel, how it hurts. i tried with my ex but it just didn't work out. you can keep trying but me and my ex aren't friends at all, it was too hard for me and if it's too hard for you to then just move on from it, i had to and i have a new boyfriend but it still doesn't mean i don't care about it, cause you know first love, it's hard to forget about him. you can keep trying and hurt or just move on and forget, if it's meant to be, even being friends, then it will work out. sorry. :\How do u stay friends w/ your ex-first true love?
You don't. You move on.
Damn I'm sorry.


I've been trying to figure that out for 6 years.!


I still can't be ';just friends'; with him.neither can he.


The sparks are always there between us and whenever we talk its either an argument or flashback.


I'm sorry but I'm not sure that can ever happen and if you figure it out.please let me know.


You'll find someone who appreciates you and loves you endlessly.I have.6 years later but it was worth the wait (:
  • TTDirectBuy
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment