Friday, August 20, 2010

Being friends with your ex?

For some reason I don't find it to be right, it's never happened to me; also I think it kind of depends on how deep/far this relationship was. Well I'd like to know what others think on that.Being friends with your ex?
i don't like being friends w/ ex too because i have experienced it before.





if you're friend w/ an ex, it will be difficult for both of u to move on.Being friends with your ex?
You can be friends. if things were bad, you can take time to forgive but being friends is possible
I relationship that last a month or less for me and maybe i could be friends. Emotions would be far to much to just brake off and be friends. To see someone that you truly love with someone else couldn't be easy for anyone. It's never worked for me but good luck.
I don't think it's a good idea. you just end up getting hurt again in the long run.
It happens. It took awhile but I'm friends with my ex-wife again.
A friendship with ones ex should only be active if there are children involved. You break up with a person because you aren't compatible. Things don't change that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment