Monday, August 16, 2010

How soon is too soon to be come friends with your ex-husband over 13 years?

Well, after 8 years of marriage, I found out about an affair. We divorced, I was angry, hurt, but after a while, I began to forgive my husband for cheating on me with several women, it took me almost 2 years.


He devastated me, but I forgave him, we are now friends, we have 1 child, and I am on a friendly basis with his new wife.





Take your time, grieve, go through the healing process, then you must forgive him, for you. Do not dwell on the negatives things that happened in marriage, that will only add fuel to your bitterness, one day you will wake up, you won't be in love with him anymore, and you'll be able to move on with your life and be his friend.





Good luck!How soon is too soon to be come friends with your ex-husband over 13 years?
If there are/were children involved you should have tried to be friendly right away for their sake.


If there are no children then you have no holdings to be friends again ever.How soon is too soon to be come friends with your ex-husband over 13 years?
All you can do it try...if he wants to be friends then good for you_
Hopefully, especially if kids are involved you can take the relationship back to a friendship level. Everyone feels that you have to be total enemies when you divorce. isn't so and the better you do get along the easier it is on the kids.
The sooner you can become friends the better, if both of you are willing.
depends on the relationship you had before the divorce or during the divorce
You should be able to be social and talk about kids, but the thought of being friends seems unnessessary
oohhhhhmy god just admit it to yourself your gonna have sex
if you have children together you need to at least be civil for the childrens sake,
well, my parents got divorced and are now getting back together. it is the right time only when you think so.
13 years is a long time. and it depends on why he is your ex ., but I think being with somebody that long and then going your seperate ways it should be cool to be friends.
If he is your ex and you are over him and he is over you, y'all can be friends immediately. My parents are the best of friends but are divorce. Have you or has he forgiven one another for the divorce, if not then having a friendship will be hard to have.
It would depend on your motives and his motives. My parents were separated after 29 years, divorced after 31 years. It became final about 6 months ago. They are friends now, but he lives about 3 hours away, so they aren't really good friends or anything, but when he is in town he takes her to dinner and stuff. Good luck!
itz 2 soon cuz he cheeted on u wif a black dude
I don't think it can ever be too soon to become friends with an ex-husband. In fact, I think the ideal is to be friends with them even through the divorce. So I think 13 years is more than enough time to get over any grudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment