Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My ex bf used to be my best friend. are u still friends with your ex?

Everytime we had problems, you chose to run away.


That's when I know its the end today.


The love we shared is terribly feeble.


And I know I deserve better.


It's hard to accept you will no longer be by my side.


But I've no choice but to look at the brighter side.


Those were the times I laid happily in your arms.


Those were the times I cried myself to sleep.


Maybe you'll never know how much you mean to me.


And you'll never know how much I'm willing to sacrifice for you.


But misery is what I feel when u left me hanging.


So much, for my happy ending..





it just hurts that he's no longer around. His mum has been contacting me trying to bring us back. But i dont think he's bothered cos he haven been doing anything. Sometimes i think being friends with him is just benefiting him. I'm confused and his mum is driving me crazy :(My ex bf used to be my best friend. are u still friends with your ex?
Sometimes it can work, other times it's just too hard. With my ex I really loved him and wanted to stay in his life, even as just a friend but then he started talking smack about me behind my back so I had to call him and politely tell him I didn't really appreciate it and that I would like to keep the same trust we had before it ended. I haven't spoken to him since and I think I prefer it that way. If it was a friendly mutual break up and being friends isn't awkward, go for it.





Good luck chicca!My ex bf used to be my best friend. are u still friends with your ex?
yes, I am
no, like never.


being attached like that means you still have very stong feelings for him. forget about his mom, if he really wants you he'll find ways to get you back. youre right, he is the one who is benefited while you suffer..


end your suffering..its i your hads..


live your life without him just like what he's doing

No comments:

Post a Comment