Friday, August 20, 2010

Are you friends with your ex?

I cheated on my girlfriend that i was dating for over a year, first time and only time, she broke up with me and wouldn't talk to me, it killed me so much, it was the biggest mistake i have ever made and i know that doesnt make it okay, its been over 5 months and i am still compeltely and totally in love with her, i need her in my life and i would never hurt again EVER. But we just started talking again and we are semi friends i guess? She doesnt hate me like she did, but i know she will never trust me..someone especially girls, help me..what do i say to her, how do i get her back? I need herAre you friends with your ex?
Too bad about you and your needs and wants! She deserves better. I have two exs and I do not speak to either of them, nor will I ever.Are you friends with your ex?
tell her whats on your mind i don't know if she likes you the way you like her. but i couldn't stay away from my bf when he cheated on my i didn't talk to him for a whole two days and he called me and told me what was on his mind and he knew that saying sorry didn't make it okay but that he Truly was and that i didn't have to forgive him if i wasn't ready to but he needed me and he loved me still . explain it to her and tell her whats on your mind . hope i helped
You shouldn't need anyone. And if you really did care about her you wouldn't have done that in the first place.





I think you are just obsessed with something you can't have.





But if you really do care that much, in a sincere way, then all you can do is give it some time.





Let me spend the rest of my life making it up to you - is a good phrase but you better count on if you put one toe out of place, you will blow it again.
hmmm thats a tough one....i am not sure if i could forgive a man who cheated on me....fool me once shame on me kinda thing...but everyones different and maybe she is willing to take you back....IDK you should just explain your feelings to her and tell her what you are going to do in the future to make sure you never cheat on her again. TALK to her....if she gives you a big fat NO WAY we are never getting abck together...than leave it to that. Listen to Taylor Swifts song ';Shouldve said no';. good luck man
lay your feelings raw. Tell her you made the biggest mistake of your life by hurting her, your miserable without her, and you need her in your life because she makes your life complete. And if she could just forgive you and get back together you and her can work on the trusting issues together and build a life together. You need her. You need to treat her like the princess she is and stop being a cheating dog!





I wish you the best and good luck.
You need to tell her how you feel so find a special way to make her listen. Prove to her that you won't hurt her again, prove to her that you need her, prove to her just how much she means to you. Just how much things suck without her. Make it clear that you know that you messed up, that you are truly and sincerely sorry. Be creative and yourself and what is meant to be will find a way. Good luck!
cheating is a pretty horrible thing to do to someone you love and what you are feeling right now is what most do afterward, regret. She may never come back or ever trust you again, but the fact that she is talking to you is a good sign in the right direction, it will take time for her to regain trust in you you are going to have to just be patient and do things on her schedule and not push.
yes,im still good friends with my ex and so is my new husband.When you have kids involved you got to show a good relationship with the other are the kids will suffer for it with all the arguing.That's just not the way it should be.In any relationship you are in you have to be friends first and then more than that.We all learn from what we see and do in life and your life is only what you make of it..
with some of us girls you can never win back. once that trust is broken we know within ourselves that we would spend the rest of our lives with a cloud of suspicion over us. you dont want that hanging over you either.. i suggest you learn the lesson and the next time you are in a great relationship - dont mess it up.
This is really a tough one. She may never be able to forget and get over what you did, even if she loves you and wants to. Your best behavior is required, for a long time. You may get tired of waiting to be forgiven; she may not be able to forgive. I hope you can work it out. A lesson, painfully learned. Good luck.
if you loved her so much, you shouldn't have cheated on her and it is possible that you may never get her back. If you want to be friends with her, then you need to be just friends withher and nothing more, if you can't do that,then you shouldn't be talking to her what so ever.
Listen George ..the reality is that you may never have her back and you have to know that in your heart! But there is an up side to this. You now know what you did and although you had fun for a night it cost you much bigger than that! I'd like to think that this is a mistake that you won't want to repeat again!
being friends with my ex never helped me, in the end i kept getting hurt but i made excuses because i loved him and i did that til he did something so awful i realized i couldn't to that. any way my point is i depends on how deep the relationship was if you could be friends with your ex.
I've had that happen to me. The guy I loved cheated on me with my best friend and wanted me back. I didnt wanna get hurt again so i wouldnt talk to him. Prove that your trustworthy. Be her best friend. Call her. Love her. Then tell her how you feel. She may still love you and is just afraid of getting hurt.
You're right she will never trust you. If you care about her you will leave her alone and move on with your life. If you loved her so much how in the world could you cheat on her and destroy both your lives?
Sounds like something I went through. Except I was the one cheated on. I still don't like or talk to my ex so youre gonna have to do a lot of work to get her back. I'm not sure what you should say.
Good for her. You cheated! You obviously dont love her all that much if you had to put your junk in some other hoe within a year of being with one person.
Tell her how you feel. And if she says she's moved on, ask if you can be friends anyway. Having her as a friend is better than not having her in your life at all.
sorry george ol boy, too little and too late! (what were you thinking cheating on someone you were ';totally'; in love with and ';need';?)
Well I'm definitely not a girl, but you need to get over it, suck it up and move on with your life! Besides, 8th graders shouldn't be dating in the first place!
get over it, she has probably been through half your mates by now, your pathetic.
No, I'm not friends with my ex. I tried to be but she just continued to hurt me more and more, so we decided to not even bother being friends. She was a whore.
Never had an ex.
you cant. ouch eh.. karma
as a girl i would never trust you again either, i know you say it was your only time but im sure she feels that she has been lied to plenty of times. my ex bf did the same thing and we are still friends (email or txt every once in a while) he has made it clear that he still wants to be with me and that he will change for me for about a year now, he still sends me love letters by email which i simply dont reply to , i dont feel that he did love me and i would never in a million years get back together with him. sorry you messed up in my opinion find another girl and make sure you dont do the same thing.
The problem is you never know what you have till it's gone!!





Yes you shouldn't have cheated, but no one can judge you as we all are guilty of making mistakes.





I know you miss your Girl, but this is one time your going to have to be patient. She has only just started to talk to you again so as much as you might want to be with her, you can't right now. The first thing you have to do is establish a friendship and use this to build up trust. This means a lot of talking, listening and getting to know one another again. This process takes time, and there is no guarantees!!





Be prepared she may test you by dating other people while your being her 'friend' remember patience is a virtue.





Good luck hope it works out for you, don't cheat no more
George, man to man. Dude, You Got To Let Her Go.





This may hurt. This may take a while, But seriously...


If she ever actually did go back out with you,


She will never fully trust you, and you will fight constantly,


Because she will subconsciously hold somethings against you.





What you're feeling isn't love or like, it's Guilt.


You want her back because you feel guilty for what you did.





Apologize To Her, Maybe If She Accepts Your Apologize,


After That Try Your Best To Move On.


Because Your Heart Will Find It Easier To Move On,


If She Forgives You For What You have Done.





Let Her Go, You Need To Seriously Move On And Forward With Your Life.





Either Way, You're Going To Be More Then Okay.


Best Wishes.





Okay, Gotta Blast. Catch You Later! =-]
wow, this is like the worse thing you can ever do to a girl.... I would suggest you talking to her and being honest with her... If she doesn't accept, then she knows her reasons... my (now husband) cheated on me when we were going out and he repented himself... this was only one time as well... he kinda sounded like you... I took him back, but till now... I am still jealous and I've learned to trust him... but, theres still that little thing that I will never forget that he did cheat on me... try it she might give you a chance ...IF SHE REALLY LOVES YOU...I FORGAVE MY (NOW HUSBAND) AND WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS! I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM OR ACTED AS IF HE WAS CHEATIN ON ME
You sound desperate, girls find that to be a weakness. Just be her friend, show her that you'd never do that again. When you guys are close again, then just make contact, not like hooking up yet, but like when you're talking casually put your arm around her. (Just as friends) If she shrugs you off, wait longer and maybe it will work. But remember that she doesn't have to forgive you. I'm still friends with all of my ex's but one of them is just a little awkward to be around because he wasn't really that good to me, so I distance myself from any old feelings. Maybe thats what shes trying to do. I mean if you cheated she HAD to break it, she probably wasnt too excited about it either.


Good luck.


=]
Obviously, apologizing won't do any good. If you keep doing it, she'll just get annoyed and you'll look desperate. Just wait things out and try to be the best friend you can be to restore what magic you had. But do not, I repeat NOT, try to force this or rush it. Just let things run smoothly and wait a while until she's comfortable, then casually discuss your relationship. Just don't be too hasty, and try to befriend her, like I've said. She may never trust you again, but this is the best road to take to amend that. Good luck.
Don't cheat. NEVER. First of all I hope you get a good lesson out of this. Next, just leave her. If you hurt her then thats enough. I personally wouldn't want to be near that person who cheated on me so just try talking to her. If she tells you she still loves you, do the imposible to gain her trust back. Also, if you still have a chance with her go for it and make yourself clear that it won't happen again. Hopefully it works for you budd.











And my ex girlfiend............No, that hoe can go **** herself [[altho I admit I still got feelings for her]]. She needs to go lie to sum other *****. I hate her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment