Friday, August 20, 2010

How to become friends with your ex?

I'm currently 15 and ever since I broke up with her, I've been trying for us to be friends, mainly because I kinda miss her. She often ignored me at school, but in the summer I asked a bunch of people to the mall and she was the only one that showed up, she had matured a bunch and looked a ton better, and we had a blast. She is now dating this guy at her church who was obsessed with her. This gave me the idea that she wouldn't be afraid of me anymore, but wherever I go, she leaves. I still kinda miss her (I mostly miss having someone else who cares :P) and i really wanna be friends. What to do....How to become friends with your ex?
im a girl but i understand. my ex boyfriend broke up with me and it ended badly now he ignores my texts and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment