Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it wrong to be upset about your friend hanging out with your ex?

My ex-best-friend (ex because of this situation) was hanging out and talking to my ex-boyfriend. It hurt me that she was doing this, and I told her so. She would lie to me about talking to him, saying she wasnt when she really was, and talked badly about me behind my back. She said I was trying to dictate her life and now hates me. Are friends supposed to act like this? Should I not have told her how I felt?Is it wrong to be upset about your friend hanging out with your ex?
It is kind of an ';unwritten rule'; that friends don't do that. I had the same problem a few years ago with my friend (then best). We got into a huge fight that lasted months and I don't think we ever got past it...there's a cloud that lingers.





So in summary... No...they are NOT supposed to act like that. And you were more than correct in telling her how you felt!! She was your best friend!! She should have respected your wishes!! At the VERY least, have asked you if you were ok with her hanging out with him! I'm sorry you had to go through that.Is it wrong to be upset about your friend hanging out with your ex?
A real friend wouldn't have never acted like that. you were not wrong for telling her how you feel honesty is the best way to go.
Sorry but this doesn't sound like a friend to me. I mean she has now turned it on to you and doesn't want to be your friend cuz she wants your ex. Say good riddance to them both and move on sister. Good luck.
You were right to tell her how you feel every friend have a friendship code where you don't go behind your best friend back and talk with her ex she wasn't your friend from the jump if she did that you dont need her she only want what you had thats why she's talking to him leave him and her alone its for the best if she's talking about you behind your back to him she was never your friend she just hung out with u to get to him she was probably the reason for you and his break up
it's good you told her how you felt. honesty is good. find a friend who appreciates your honest nature
I dont think she is a true friend at all she is more of a backstabber. If you didnt want her to talk to him she shouldnt of if she was ur true friend.
um.....maybe it was good that u told her how u feel because first after when he stops hanging out with her she is going to see that she talked behind your back and she is going to feel sorry for her self that she talked behind your back to your ex boyfriend and maybe your ex boyfriend is trying to get u joules or your friend u never know....

No comments:

Post a Comment