Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to be friends with your ex?

Is it possible to be best friends with an ex that you still have feeling for and hope for a future with though he is fairly certain that there is no future? He still says that he isn't closing off any opportunity or closed to anything but that he would have to be lead to feel that it was right. There were many personal issues we had to work on. Is there still a chance and how do you be best friends in a case like this?How to be friends with your ex?
I was in the same exact situation except my ex wanted me back and I didnt want him back but we are still best friends today. He learned to cope with it I guess. Im sure he still wants to be with me but he just respects the fact that at this point in time I wasnt ready but hey you never know what can happen. I think that is what keeps my ex close to me now. You never know what can happen so if friendship is all you can have for now who knows? That friendship may grow into something more later on in life.How to be friends with your ex?
nope its hard unless that feelings is totally gone.





about a yr ago i was trying to be friends w/my ex cz i was ready to be his friend....i already move on and in relationship...





the weird things is.....now, that i'm being friendly to him. but him seems like he wants me back. i told him if my feelings for person is gone means its already gone......he was kinda upset. but its not the best idea to be friends with ex if your in a relationship....trust me it will ruin your current relationship cz it happen to me.
please leave this man altogether you are about to go on the most painful journey you shall ever experience


UNREQUITED LOVE


he has made his intentions very clear, do not be friends, do not have contact with him, move on


it will screw you up big time the painful rejection emotions


the best kinda revenge is to cut him off and out of your life completly


he will try and use for the attention you give him



ugh. i would never be friends with my ex. i tried. but im over him %26amp; he's not over me. so wen he calls, its to try to talk things over when im done. i think you should move on sweetie;;try someone new =]

No comments:

Post a Comment