Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it easy to still be friends with your ex if you love them..?

he broke up with me wednesday. he told me last night he still wanted to be friends and i told him okay.. but i realized like 2 days before he broke up with me, that i really loved him. i never got the chance to tell him.. idk how hard this is going to be.. anyone in this same situation,, how did it work out.. i dont want to tell him, and ruin our friendship. but, its so hard, when you love someone, not to tell them how you feel.. i dont think i can be around him without, wanting him so much.





im 13 btw, hes 14. both in 8th grade.. have both the same mutual friends.. yeah. this is so hard. no way around itIs it easy to still be friends with your ex if you love them..?
No, it's friggin hard.


You feel yourself falling harder from him, and you see him moving on and that hurts.Is it easy to still be friends with your ex if you love them..?
No, it's very very hard.





When we broke up he said that he still wanted to be friends with me, and I agreed because I thought I would rather have him as a friend than nothing at all. It was very awkward because we had all this tension... When we actually started talking as friends do, he decided it would be a good idea to tell me about the girl that he wanted to date. It was horrible because I was still in love with him. I hated hearing him talk about her... Actually just talking to him in general because I wanted him back so much. I was crazy in love with him... Everytime I would talk to him I would have to fight back tears because I missed him so much. We had never said that we loved each other until the night we broke up. I told him that I loved him, and he said that he loved me, but we still had to break up. It was a really bad situation.





What I would suggest is that you take a while to get over him, hang out with some friends(other than him)... Go through all the steps of getting over him.. Cry, be mad, hate him, then finally you will get over it, and you can be friends. It may take a while.. It took me a few months to completely get over my ex, but I did. I think one of the reasons why our friendship didn't really work out was that we tried too soon after our break up to be friends. I think if I would have waited a few months to talk to him we would still be friends. I don't talk to my ex boyfriend at all anymore. The girl he wanted to date decided that she didn't like me, so he's not allowed to talk to me anymore.





It's been 6 months since we broke up, about 4 since we stopped talking completely. I'm over him now. I don't want him back. Part of me still misses him because he was my first love, but I'm over him. You never forget your first love I guess... I wish I could still be friends with him because he was the person I could tell everything to. I realize now that our relationship definitely had it's flaws, and that he wasn't as great as I thought he was. It took me forever to get over that boy. I cried for about a week without stopping. I still cried over months later. I did get over it eventually though. Now I'm just as happy, if not happier, than I ever was when I was with him.





So, it's not gonna be easy, but it can work. Just take time to get over him, and then try to be friends.





Sorry for such a long answer =/





Hope this helps! =)
No its not easy im sorry
I'm sorry but are you sure you are in love because you're really young. I am not saying it's impossible because it isn't. Just be sure you are before you start saying it. And for me it was really hard when ever me and my fiance broke up because everything reminded me of him so he was always on my mind. But now I have no worries because we are totally over the little kid break ups and we are a family now
firstly sad about it keep well n don't loose hope and secondly i do not think you can BE FRIENDS WITH YOUR EX yeah i strongly believe that as u always tend to remember the onl times when you'll are talking together so i feel itzz not possible n then itzz gonna be impossible 4 u to get out of him best luck anywayzz
I'm going through the exact same thing.


My boyfriend and I had been going out for 2 years...and some things happened that I shouldn't say, but we ended up breaking up like a week ago.


I love him...like really, I do and I know he loves me too, but we can't see each other anymore.


Our parents won't let us.


I'm 16 and he's about to be 17.


We are just friends for now, but it hurts so much.


I want so much more than that and so does he.


We can't do anything about it until I turn 18...until then, we're stuck in this cycle.


It sucks and it hurts...but I don't think there's much we can do.


The pain isn't going to go away for a while; that much, I know.


You should tell him, maybe he feels the same way about you.


If not, then it was worth a shot.


I'll be here if you need to talk.
I would think it would be even harder to be friends with someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment