Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you know if you should stay friends with your ex?

Do you think it's possible to just be friends after such a strong intimate relationship or will their always be sexual tension and an underlined longing for more?How do you know if you should stay friends with your ex?
I kinda wanted to say friends with my ex. But after finding a new girl, I found it nearly impossible to still be friends with the ex, and keep the new girlfriend happy. She was worried about me getting back together with the ex. I think having a new girlfriend made sure I wasn't tempted to go back and continue a sexual only relationship with my ex. So...yeah I think there will still be a sexual tension, unless you find another outlet for sex.How do you know if you should stay friends with your ex?
Life goes on clown, so run Forrest,run.
well i am friends with all my ex yeah there all way going to be sexual tension between yall
WELL DEPENDING ON HOW SERIOUS THE RELATIONSHIP WAS IT MAY BE HARD..... FROM WHAT UR SAYING I THINK ITS BEST FOR YOU NOT TO BE FRIENDS B/C IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO MOVE ON.
It depend on the circunstances of the break up I broke up with my ex and we are still good friend and even though we broke up years ago every once in a while he still will sugget we do it for old time sakes but no no no ......

No comments:

Post a Comment